Initial eligibility requirements for reverse mortgages
are quite simple.
- Homeowners must be 62 years of age or older and occupy the property as their primary residence.
- The property may be a single family or a 2-4 unit property, townhome, or FHA-approved condominium.
- The home must meet minimum FHA property standards.
- Borrower cannot be delinquent on any federal debt.
- Completion of HECM counseling.
Visit our Home website at http://www.boetennessee.com.
You can also visit our other “sister” websites that may be helpful to your home ownership future: